Churros and chocolate!
The best remedy for the cold? Churros with chocolate!
Are you passionate about this sublime combination? Do you love churros and even more so dipping them in thick, flavorful chocolate? We don't judge, we love it!
A good hot chocolate warms even the soul, it is one of those essential treats in this cold season, so it's time to let yourself get wrapped up in such a delicious combination and not feel guilty about it.
The fabulous smell of chocolate, the crunchy sound of the churro sprinkled with sugar and that indescribable flavor that envelops us in an atmosphere full of tradition deserves that we make a list of places where you can enjoy this delicacy:
- Granja La Pallaresa: we cannot talk about churros and chocolate without mentioning this place. Located in the center, in one of the sweetest streets of Barcelona, Pretixol. Wrapped in an atmosphere that will make you feel a trip to the past where they serve chocolate with homemade cream, do you need another reason? You can't miss it!
- Granja Dulcinea: how could it be otherwise, is located in the same street dedicated to chocolate. With a wooden decoration that gives the atmosphere a rustic but very cozy atmosphere. You can enjoy its classic Swiss chocolate and also try the biscuits, pastries and a variety of coffees and teas.
- Granja M. Viader: another of the traditional farms located downtown. It has the oldest hot chocolate in Barcelona and Cacaolat originated here. One of their favorite recommendations is to order a cup of hot chocolate with a plate of Viader cream and accompany it with melindros for dipping... amazing!
- Granja y Xocolatería La Nena: is located in the heart of Villa de Gracia. It has been designed to offer a family atmosphere where the little ones are entertained with books and games that adorn the place, while everyone enjoys delicious churros with chocolate. No matter the time, you can go for breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner, at any time one of these delicacies will make your day unbeatable.
If you are coming to Barcelona for a temporary stay and are looking for a flat, click here to see what options we have for you.
- Xurrería Trébol: here what is left over are churros! Located in Carrer de Córsega, you will find artisanal churros that look provocative in the showcase, from the most common and traditional to creative and equally tasty bets. With many shapes and fillings, you'll find it hard to choose just one.
- Escribà: this famous pastry shop of yesteryear has 2 locations in Barcelona dedicated to making delicious sweets. You can order one of the richest chocolates a la taza in the city and accompany them with churros or you could also vary and order some of their croissants or cakes that are absolutely unmissable.
- Chocolaterías Valor: let yourself be surprised and sweetened by the tasty artisan sweets offered by this coffee shop that you will find in the Gothic Quarter. Dedicated for more than 130 years to create the best chocolate, they offer it in different presentations such as milkshakes, slushies, cakes and of course they will not disappoint you with their hot chocolate... Undeniably delicious!
You no longer have an excuse to go for some churros with chocolate and you have the perfect plan to warm up any of these cold days.
Data source: salir.com