Yes, we know, summer is pressing and in the last few weeks with a lot of force. But the good news is that along with the heat came the expected time to enjoy a few drinks and a snack outdoors to share with friends or family.
This is how the terraces are the highlight of the season, there are many options to choose from in Barcelona, but from Atemporal we have selected some for all tastes and we hope you are encouraged to visit more than one.
- Wet deck: Looking for a party, views of Barcelona, and a lot of good style? This option is for you, the W Hotel presents its Wet Deck party where the best DJs play on Sundays in an outdoor party with a lot of glam.
- Surfhouse: Beach, summer and terrace? Yes, this combination is offered by the Surfhouse terrace, where all those who want to taste tasty organic dishes in a sea-flavored atmosphere are welcome.
- Ayre Hotel: A drink and a snack while you let yourself be seduced by the impressive and privileged view of the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia. This spot is the favorite of many "instragramers" because of the idyllic background that frames this sought-after terrace at the Ayre Hotel.
- Jardín del Alma: the terrace of the Alma Hotel seems like a pause in the hustle and bustle of the city. The garden atmosphere mutates along with the menu that varies depending on the seasons, not to be missed!
- Torre Rosa: these cocktail specialists, will offer you a variety of options on their terrace surrounded by palm trees inside a house of early twentieth century architecture.
- Terrace 83.3: the terrace of the Royal Hotels Passeig de Gracia can be visited all year round, due to the imposing glass roof that covers it and acclimatizes with the perfect temperature. You will have no excuses to go and enjoy their cocktails or cold tapas while you dazzle yourself with the views of the city.
- Les Filles Cafè: in one of the little streets of the neighborhood of Gracia, hides this terrace that awaits you to wrap you with its not only pleasant but very cozy atmosphere. Among its tasty gastronomic offer, brunch is one of the favorites.
- Mirablu: for lovers of panoramic views, this is the ideal option. Located in Tibidabo, this terrace not only promises to surprise you and make you fall in love with its views but also with the Mediterranean menu it offers.
Data source: Unbuendiaenbarcelona.com